Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Review: Progress Rear Swaybar for Honda Fit

After having upgraded to a 22mm ITR rear swaybar in my Integra in the past, I knew that a rear swaybar would be a beneficial modification to the Fit even though it already handled very well. Everyone on FitFreak.net also raved about it so I had to give it a shot as soon as possible.

I ordered from Progress Technology directly over the phone for $160 shipped and everything went smooth. I received my package on time and everything was packed very well.

This is how I received it from Progress.

This is what was in the box.


All the installation hardware was included and the install was a breeze. The rear sway bar fit perfectly and this is my favorite suspension mod for performance. I definitely recommend this to any Fit owner and for $160 shipped it is a steal.

I also wrote a DIY to install this rear swaybar in the following link.
DIY: Install Progress Rear Swabar for Honda Fit

No comments: